Monday, December 28, 2009

Capri slouch hat FINALLY A NEW ITEM IN MY SHOP!











I originally came up with this design because my mom was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago. She is about to begin chemotherapy treatments and was told she would lose her hair. I decided that she deserves to look great with or without hair, so I designed a stylish slouchy hat that will cover her entire head and ears. When I finished with her hat, I tried it on just to see if it would fit. I fell in love with it and have since made myself one as well as my soon-to-be-born baby girl. I also plan to list more of these in my shop in different colors and fibers, so check back often. If there is a certain color or fiber you would like to see, send me a convo. Suggestions are always welcome. This hat has never been worn and is ready to ship. For more information, visit: http://www.bettysoriginalknits.etsy.com/.

No comments: